Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Fashion Trend: Wide Brimmed Hats

Today I want to share a summer fashion trend that I absolutely love!
It's the wide brimmed hat! I love that celebrities are bringing these hats into style. I think they're perfect for the beach, a day of summer shopping, or a lunch date! I like them when they're worn as an accessory to something dressy, but they can definitely be dressed down too. I don't own one of these, but I'm going to by the end of the summer for sure! H&M has a cute style for less than $15 which can be found here: http://www.hm.com/us/product/92342?article=92342-A


2 comments:

  1. Wow! THanks for the advice! I have to look into that. I am also looking for summer hats!

    www.stylelifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really helps for my search and amazingly it was on my searching criteria.

    wholesale men’s clothing & wholesale brand name clothing

    ReplyDelete