Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Lost" Star Accused of Assault!

Hi Guys, including the crew, who I know will read this,
Tonight's blog post is one of both confusion and disapointment. I read an artilce last night about Matthew Fox, who played Jack on all six season of Lost. Fox reportedly hit and punched a female busdriver after she refused to give him a busride for an unknown reason. I was really disapointed to read this. I LOVE Lost, and watched every episode in order last year until I had finished the series. I believe Matthew Fox is an amazing actor, and he was one of my favorites to watch on the show. As far as I know, Fox hasn't be charged with anything yet, but it's still really sad to see someone so talented accused of violence.

PS to the crew: if you're reading this, I dare you to comment about my legal blindness or some other "fun fact of the day." Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment