Saturday, October 8, 2011

New York was amazing!

As I had previously said, I was super excited to be going to New York City for my birthday. It was AMAZING, as anticipated! We saw two shows, "How to Succeed in Business..." with Daniel Radcliffe and "Follies" with Bernadette Peters, Elaine Paige, and Jan Maxwell!

They were both unbeleivable, and I was lucky enough to get Daniel Radlciffe, Bernadetter Peters, and Jan Maxwell's autographs!! We spent lots of time in Times Square, had dinner at Sardi's and lunch at the Plaza hotel, and went to a Today show filimg! (I also shook hands with Al Roker!) Here are some pictures!!

One of my favorite signs in the City, and now I've seen all three of those shows!
We had lunch at the Stage Deli on Thursday!
Notice one Mr. Daniel Radcliffe was in the cast!
So excited before the show - taking pictures of everything!
Daniel Radcliffe signing my Playbill!!
Our hotel gave me this on my birthday night and it was waiting for me when I got back from How to Succeed!
Bernadette even wrote Happy Birthday! And Daniel's is top left!

No comments:

Post a Comment