Sunday, April 22, 2012

Review: Better than False Lashes (Mascara System) by Too Faced!!


If there's one thing that I know about false eyelashes, it's that they are IMPOSSIBLE to put on. The glue gets everywhere, and you risk them falling off before the night's over! The dilemma is, false lashes look so glamorous, and they're a favorite for stage actresses as well. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a mascara system that enhanced your eyelashes to make it appear as if you were flaunting perfectly applied false lashes? Well now there is!! I'm introducing Better than False Lashes by Too Faced cosmetics, the mascara system that will transform your eyelashes!!



Too Faced Brand is a well-known name within the beauty world for really high quality makeup without sky-high prices!! Too Faced sells everything beauty related, from primer to shimmer and everything in between! I was super excited to review something by Too Faced because while I knew all about the brand from friends who absolutely adore it, I didn't know anything about Too Faced Yet. I love that quality and presentation are huge parts of the Too Faced brand, because those are really important to me. Too Faced will ensure that you are treated like a princess from the moment you order from them!


I really did feel like a princess when I received my Too Faced box and opened it. I love the presentation and the pink packing peanuts were awesome! The box that my Better than False Lashes came in was really cool because of it's girly design, and also because of all the information on it! Right from the box, you learn that the Better than False lashes mascara makes your lashes look 98% longer! I would describe the box as simple and elegant, and the inside of the box was just as classy!


I loved the product packaging. The Too Faced Better than False Lashes system consists of the mascara and the nylon lash extension system! I would actually describe the mascara tube as elegant, which sounds silly, but if you've ever bough anything from Too Faced then you'll know what I'm talking about! I love the sleekness of the gold casing and the beautiful black cursive on the outside. The companion nylon lash tube completes the set and is equally as appealing to the eyes! I couldn't wait to try these out!


I loved the length of the mascara brush, as well as it's shape. It's long enough to give great volume and shaped to really create the perfect long lashes without clumping! The Better than False Lashes system is super easy to apply, nothing like those awful fake lashes with the glue!! In three easy steps, this system creates amazing long-lasting lashes that are just as long as fake lashes! Step one is to apply the dark black mascara as a primer on your lashes. Simple, right?


Step two is to use the nylon lash extension tube, which is essentially another mascara brush except instead of brushing on mascara you brush on a nylon extending syrum that makes you lashes super long!! I thought there would be something complicated, but there was nothing to applying this step! The feel of the nylon extension brush is actually totally fine, and it's just like applying another mascara! You can feel the weight of your longer lashes immediately, although I wouldn't describe it as a "heavy," feeling, just present. Finally, you finish by applying the same mascara that you used as a primer, but this time you can really cover your lashes!!! It's that simple. Check out this amazing tutorial of Better than False Lashes:

As I've been saying, the quality of Too Faced Cosmetics really can not be beaten. This mascara doesn't give me any clumps, and it's easy to apply. I love the jet-black color of the mascara, and since my eyes are green I love the way the color compliments my eyes! One of the best features of this mascara system is that it lasts SO LONG! At the end of the day, my mascara still looks just like it did when I applied it, and sometimes I really have to use a lot of remover to get it off, a good thing!


As far as value, I really feel that you get the most for your money with the Too Faced Better than False Lashes system. Instead of wasting money on cheaper mascaras that don't last or clump, or buying false lashes just to have to throw them away, I would reccommend buying this system! Above all, it's really fun to use and I feel great wearing it, knowing my eyes look great!


I really can't think of a way to improve the Too Faced Better than False Lashes system. From outside presentation to the final product, this is my new favorite mascara by far! I love the amazing length this mascara system gives to my lashes, and I also love the quality of the actual mascara tubes. Not One Ordinary Moment definitely recommends purchasing the Too Faced Better than False Lashes system!!
 
 
Buy It: There are SO MANY products I love on the Too Faced Website, and I invite you all to really check them out! Too Faced Cosmetics are the perfect thing to pamper yourself with, but they also make a great gift! You really can't beat the quality of makeup and overall presentation of Too Faced. As well as makeup, Too Faced carries accessories like bags and brushes as well. One of my favorite feautres of their website is the interactive How-To videos, as well as the beauty trend alerts presented by stylists and makeup artists!! Check them out, and buy yourself something great!

Here are some new Summer products from Too Faced!!
Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Shadow CollectionCandlelight Glow Highlighting Powder DuoChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
 Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer With Mangosteen Extract
There are a bunch of great ways to stay in touch with Too Faced! One is to visit their website all the time, and check out their great promotions and products. You can Like Too Faced on Facebook by clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/toofaced It's easy to follow Too Faced on Twitter right here: https://twitter.com/#!/toofaced Too Faced on Youtube offers some great beauty tutorials that I know you'll love! http://www.youtube.com/toofaced You can also stay in touch through Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram!  

If you liked this review, don't forget to subscribe to my blog via GoogleFriendsConnect --------------> Thanks!!

-Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Many women experience the uncomfortable situation of thinning hair. Top wigs for women can be a simple solution for women who wish to disguise thinning areas while enhancing their hair style.

    ReplyDelete