Monday, June 17, 2013

Wisdom Teeth are OUTA THERE!

Happy Monday! Although today is a gorgeous beach day here in Kennebunk, I won't be off to the beach today because I had my wisdom teeth out this morning!
 
Post-surgery: looking a bit off but not feeling too bad!
 
 
Although I was seriously very nervous for the surgery, I felt absolutely no pain due to the numbing of my entire mouth, and it felt like it was a very quick surgery due to the anesthesia!
 
When I woke up from anesthesia, I was fully lucid and didn't experience the "loopiness" many of my friends had after coming out of this surgery. The whole thing was pretty uneventful!
 
As of right now, the pain still hasn't hit me at all. I feel pretty fine, besides the fact that my mouth and face are still very numb, and I was able to eat a blueberry pomegranate smoothie (with a spoon!) when I got home. It was quite the experience.
 
No pain yet!
 
Have any of you had wisdom teeth surgery? Feel free to share your stories in the comments below, I'd love to hear what you experience was like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment